Kamis, 01 Maret 2012

ELVIN ( ELi & keVIN ) Couple of U-KISS

Haha ~ This time I will share the post which I thought was interesting.

I'm starting to like this couple after watching a reality show "KISS of chef "..
I think they match. But because kevin is too pretty, he became a bone of contention between the ELI, KISEOP & AJ. And created the"love square" in the U-KISS. AJ even admitted that he had really liked kevin, kevin because he thinks like a girl. LMAO
But I continue to support Elvin COUPLE. So, get out Kiseop & AJ.Stay away from Kevin, because Kevin's only ELI!

As a reward because you've read this post, I'll share a picture ofElvin COUPLE. YEAAAAAY
Check it out!




















Hmmm it should be noted: though they called the couple, but they are not gay. okey this is only expense.

1 komentar:

  1. aww~ they're sooo cute^^
    thanks for posting~ i like this couple too ! they're my fav in U-kiss
    oh btw, I'm PoA^^

    BalasHapus